How organized are you? I’ve always known myself to be, or should I say somewhat organized individual. I also know a few people who are also like this and others who are totally opposite and that’s not all, some people can also work in clustered areas and perform well. Which one of these are you?
I am not the perfect organizer but I love the fact that there is always room for improvement. As such, I would like to share with you some tips you can use to become more organized in your daily routine.
- Start your day early, perhaps at a time appropriate for you
- Arrange an area for items so you know where to find them when needed.
- Routinely declutter your space
- Spend some time reading
- Spend some time journaling
- Make a note of things you often forget to do on a particular day and time. For example, you can use an electronic reminder to notify you.
- Create a system for your records
- Always keep a small note pad. It may come in handy
- Prioritize your tasks
- Do one task at a time
- Avoid procrastination
- Avoid useless time on social media
- Don’t forget to have breakfast
- Always have your wardrobe prepared for the week
You have it there. This list is not exhaustive or is it necessary to utilize it in the order in which it was written. Give it a try or ignore it at your own peril.